Total Quality Event Management Services
With over 30 years experience in conference management, CDC has a well recognized reputation for service excellence that achieves client objectives in a cost effective and timely manner.
Since 2020, Curly Dog has seemlessly produced virtual conferences and other online educational events.
Since 2017, we have assisted in the administration and growth of non-profit organizations.
Conference management services include but are not limited to:
- Project management: vitual and international events of all sizes
- Conference Secretariat: point of contact for all services
- Website: event webpage design, creation, programming & maintenance
- On-line registration: on-line forms (Cvent, ePly, RegOnline) and registration fee administration (Moneris)
- Marketing: logo and brochure design, promotion and printing (posters, direct mail, e-broadcast)
- Delegate management: from secure registration to thank you notes
- Program: call for papers/abstracts, on-line abstract management
- Speaker: invitations, liaison, management and support
- Continuing Medical Education (CE): accreditation application, certification
- Negotiation: hotel and meeting space selection and price negotiation
- Venue: research, booking, food and beverage, management and liaison
- Logistics: pre-event and on-site logistics and staffing, including webcast development, interpretation, and audio visual requirements
- Sponsorship and exhibition: relationship building, fund raising, planning and coordination of sponsors, exhibition and floor plans
- Social programs: coordination, transportation arrangements, social program management
- Budget and finances: processing payments, funding costs, accounting for income and expenditures, reconciliation
Event Financial Management Commitment
CDC is committed to financial management excellence and ensuring cost savings for our clients by focusing on responsible event budget administration that achieves maximum return on investment.